lpOD -- languages & platforms OpenDocument.
The lpOD Project develops a set of multilanguage tools around the OpenDocument Format standard.
- Development of a library implementing the ISO/IEC 26300 OpenDocument Format standard in extenso.
- Development of a set of high-level APIs in the Python, Perl, Ruby languages. The project has some industrial relevance through projects and applications in the fields of Business Intelligence (BI) , CMS applied to museography, ETL, etc.
The lpOD project gathers several private and public entities :
- Ars Aperta
- LIL (Laboratoire d'Informatique du Littoral)
- C2RMF-CNRS UMR171 (Musée du Louvre)
- UPMC-INSERM (Université Pierre et Marie Curie)
The whole set of deliverables under the lpOD umbrella is released under Free Software Licenses.
The lpOD project has been selected by the french National Research Agency (ANR) in its 2008 call in the category "Content & Interactions" and stems from the competitivity cluster "Cap Digital" in 2008.
Luis Belmar-Letelier -- Coordinateur